2 Ea Turkey Wings
1 Ea Chicken or Turkey Carcass
1/4 Head Napa Cabbage
5 Ea Mushrooms
1 Ea Rutabaga
5 Ea Carrots
1 Ea Onion
1 Ea Red Pepper
1 Ea Tomato
1 Tsp Pepper
3 Tbl Hungarian Paprika
1 Tbl Salt
Water to cover
1. Place all ingredients into a large soup pot.
2. Cover with water and bring to a full boil.
3. Scrape off and discard any scum that accumulates on the surface.
4. Lower heat to medium and cook until vegetables have released their flavor and poultry has fallen off the bones. Usually 4 to 5 hours.
5. Strain broth and serve with homeade csiga or fine noodles.
This recipe makes a gallon of soup.
The vegetables will release all of their delightful flavor into the broth so steam additional vegetables if you want to eat vegetables in your soup