1 Each Refrigerator Pie Crust
3 Each Large Apples
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Dry Powdered Vanilla
2 Tsp Cornstarch
1. Peel, core and slice apples.
2. Toss with cinnamon, dry vanilla, and cornstarch
3. Gently unroll pie crust and use a rolling pin to gently elongate the dough.
4. Lay into the center of the pie crust in the longest direction.
5. Gently fold up the sides and flip over so the seam side is down.
6. Make a few diagonal slits into the crust.
7. Bake at 400* for 40 minutes or until golden.
8. When cook dust with powdered sugar.
This recipe makes 8 servings.
Puff Pastry can be substituted for the refrigerator pie crust.
If the skin of the apple is thin and you want to increase the nutrition do not peel the apples.