Chocolate Banana Pudding Cups
3 Each Bananas
2 Tbls Cocoa
1 Tbls Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
1 Tbls Sugar Free Chocolate Cookie Dough Syrup
1 Tsp Vanilla
4 Tsp Instant Quick Gel
5 Each Gluten-free Ginger Cookies
2 Tbls Whipped Cream to garnish, if desired
1. Puree bananas until smooth.
2. Add in cocoa, sugar free syrups, vanilla and instant quick gel. Blend thoroughly.
3. Crush cookies into fine crumbs and place in the bottom of 6 individual ramekins.
4. Divide the chocolate mixture into the ramekins and refrigerate.
5. Garnish with whipped cream when ready to serve. (An additional 15 calories)
Instant Quick Gel is similar to cornstarch but it thickens cold liquids without heating.
Substitute graham crackers or 'Nilla Wafers for the Gluten-free Ginger Cookies.
This is a great way to use up leftover bananas.