1/4 Cup Dry Oats
1/4 Cup Egg Beaters
2 Tbl Water
1 Tsp Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
2 Oz Raspberries
2 Oz Blueberries
2 Oz Blackberries
2 Tbl Whipped Cream to garnish
1. Add dry oats to a dry pan and gently warm.
2. Mix Eggs Beaters, water, and vanilla syrup together. Add into hot pan.
3. Cook until the egg mixture is dry.
4. Add berries to center of crepe-lette and roll onto serving plate.
5. Finish with whipped cream.
It's not a crepe...It's not an omelette..it's a crepe-lette...and it is delicious!
This basic recipe can be easily filled with your favorite fruits, pudding or ice cream to create a lovely dessert too!