1.5 Pounds Low Moisture Skim Mozzarella, Shredded
1/8 Cup Parmesian Cheese, Shredded
1/8 Cup Romano Cheese, Shredded
1/8 Cup Asiago Cheese, Shredded
1 Batch Crust
1 Batch Sauce
Toppings of your choice
1. Combine all of the Parmesian, Romano, and Asiago cheeses together in a bowl.
2. Arrange the cheese, cheese blend, and your favorite toppings so that they are easily accessible. Your rolled dough should be ready and waiting for you on an impeccably clean counter that has been sprinkled with a moderate amount of corn meal.
3. Divide the sauce between the crusts you have prepared. Spread the sauce evenly. Now....you are ready for the cheese.
.....Or maybe not....
There is a long running debate as to which toppings are best under the cheese and which are best on top of the cheese. So you need to decide what works best for you and complete the next steps in the order that best suits your personal preference.
4. Lightly and evenly spread the mozzarella over the sauce. It is OK if you can still see sauce poking thru the cheese at this point.
5. Sprinkle a light "pinch" of the 3 cheese blend over the mozzarella. The perfect amount for a single serve pizza is usually as much cheese as you can hold between your thumb and first 3 fingers. A large family pizza needs about 3 "pinches".
6. Add your favorite toppings.
7. You are now ready to bake your pizza using The Technique
There will be NO FIGHTING WHILE COOKING! So have everyone gather in the kitchen and make their own pizza. Cooking together is a fun bonding experience that helps strengthen the bonds of loving relationships and heals the wounds of challenging relationships.
Keep a container filled with equal parts shredded parmesian, romano, and asiago cheeses on hand for pizzas and to use for a quick flavorful alfredo sauce. The ready mixed 3 cheese
blends do not contain an equal mix of cheeses so the flavor balance is disturbed.
Suggested toppings include: sausage, turkey pepperoni, bacon, shrimp, basil, garlic, artichokes, onions, red peppers, fresh tomatoes, and pepperoncini peppers.