1/8 Tsp Salt
1/2 Oz Water
1/4 Cup Flour
1/8 Tsp Baking Powder
1. Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix. Dough should combine in to a single ball. If this doesn’t happen, add a little more water incrementally until it does.
2. Cover the dough with a wet towel or cloth for ~15 minutes.
3. Flour the counter and roll ball into a very flat circle. This will make one large tortilla. If you prefer smaller tortillas, split dough into two balls.
4. Take each circle and place onto an ungreased skillet. Cook over medium heat until tortilla starts to show brown spots. Cook a little longer if you want a crisp tostada.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * ADVANTIUM INSTRUCTIONS * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Spray both sides with cooking spray.
L10 U10 M3
Cook 30 Seconds for tortilla and 1 Minute for Tostada
Flip over half way thru cooking time.
This recipe makes 2 small or 1 large tortilla or tostada.
Recipe can easily be increased to accommodate the needs of your family.
Add freshly chopped herbs such as chives, basil, or thyme.
Pureed spinach or red pepper can be diluted with a bit of water and used as well.
Fresh basil, cracked pepper, and a sprinkle of parmesian cheese is a lovely combination too.
Don't be afraid to experiment! It's only a tortilla - what's the worst that can happen?